Saturday, March 29, 2008

Paris, Style and Kindness

One year ago today, we left for our trip to Europe.

My how the time flies.

I still have a thrill in my heart when I think back....

and a huge feeling of dread when I remember the train ride from

Paris to Florence.

So let's not think about that....



DSC_0519

DSC_0753 copy





Style: Are you born with it?


My creation
"Mommy, can I wear these?"




I think it may be a personality trait.
For some having a style, that certain something, just seems to come naturally?

What do you think?

Nature or nurture?


**********





Donald Trump called.
Donald Trump called...He wants his hair back.
He wants his hair back.


"Katie, your hair! You have a comb-over again."

"I don't care, Mom!"



*********


And to all of you who sent me kind words and love, yesterday, thank you.

(Even if they were just in your head and not in the comment box :o)

My greatest thrill was sharing the news with you all.

I knew you would be so happy for me....cause you are just like that.

And I really mean it.

Your encouragement give me courage.

Thank you so much!


*********

How about we get you talking about yourself a little bit here....

In your whole life, what vacation stands out as the most fabulous, most memorable?


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.