Thursday, April 23, 2009

Borrowed from Facebook

emmachi

Emma and her friend. Jogging along the lake in Chicago.

emmarunning

Run, run, run!

I love Chicago.
I love my kids.
I love pictures of my kids in Chicago!



***
20090422_8247-2

On the way home from school I spotted a spot with some sweet light.



20090422_8256-32

Goodness Gracious...those eyes make me melt.


**

Lost was kind of a bummer last night. Why the recap?


**

Found during my straightening chore.



Above all else love God alone;
Bow down to neither wood or stone.
God's name refuse to take in vain;
The Sabbath rest with care maintain.
Respect your parents all your days;
Hold sacred human life always.
Be loyal to your chosen mate;
Steal nothing neither small nor great.
Report, with truth, your neighbor's deed;
And rid your mind of selfish greed.


and this....

Homer (on a walk with his wife and kids): "My feet hurt, I'm tired, I hate my job, and I don't know how long
I can keep up this whining!"


Homer Simpson that is :o)


Have a great Thursday!

20090421_8213-2



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.