Tuesday, April 14, 2009

20090404_7345

Come out.
Come out.

Wherever you are!



In the last month or so I have gotten wonderful comments from people I do not know.

And that is wonderful. Fantastic. Super great!

BUT.

I want to know more about you.

So if you are new here or if you are a LURKER, come on out of the shadows and introduce yourself!

People are kind and friendly here.


Please leave your name (screen name is fine) and location (if comfortable with that) and something about yourself so we can get to know you a little bit.

And those of you who have been around a long time...you can introduce yourselves to the newbies.


Doesn't this sound like fun!?

It sure does to me.


Can't wait to meet you!

Encourage one another,
Donna
Wisconsin
Blessed


(I generally have 1200 visits a day and 15 to 40 comments. You can imagine my curiosity :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.