Thursday, April 02, 2009




This talkie blog was so spur of the moment I didn't turn off the TV or get my sunglasses.
It pains me to look at it, BUT both Katie and Patrick said I should show it.

So there you go.


Yup. I'm really still a nine year old girl at heart.

Going to hide now.



***



Talk about LOST, please.

I loved the time travel discussion between Hurley and Miles.
And I was surprised and so happy to see Locke.

Wow!

What a show!


***

There are few things in life more heartwarming than to be welcomed by a cat. ~Tay Hohoff


I wonder what that would be like?


It doesn't do to be sentimental about cats; the best ones don't respect you for it. ~Susan Howatch


R*E*S*P*E*C*T



***

I'm off to school.

Have a great morning!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.