Thursday, January 21, 2010

Alice. Bonnie's Mom


I have this fantasy.

Are you ready?

Here goes.

My fantasy is to take Alice out to lunch.

I have no doubt that we would be fast, fast friends. I love her so much.
I want her to adopt me.

I think when she hears that my middle name is Elsie she will say yes.
She said people teased her and called her Elise.

See. We are twins.

She is the mother of seven.
I am one of seven.

She is from Chicago.
I am too.

She loves her family more than anything else. (besides God)

Me, too.

She's a little nutty.
Same here.

See! We would get along great!
In fact, I think my mom would be just like Alice.
And of course, I would love to be with someone like my mom.
Maybe that's it. She reminds me of my mom.
My wise, motherly, nutty mom.

I think she would go with me. Don't you?



Yesterday on the show, Bonnie shared a saying that her mom repeated many times,

"Choose companions with care; you become who they are."


I agree whole heartily.

What a good saying.

It's no wonder that 'her children rise up and call her blessed.'

paraphrase Proverbs 31:28



So some day, show how, I have a feeling...

Alice and I will go to lunch.

My treat!






Bonnie can come along, too.
She's pretty okay herself :o)



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.