Thursday, January 28, 2010





Have you read this book? Pink and Yellow by William Steig.

Pink and Yellow are wooden puppets and they wonder how they got here.






Are we an accident?








Or were we created?


In this story, a puppet maker comes by and picks up his puppets, which happen to be drying in the sun, and walks back to his
house.


We must each choose which story to believe.
I think it takes just as much faith to believe in pure chance as it does to believe in a creator.

I put my faith in the Creator version.

But. That's just me.



The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
Day after day they pour forth speech;
night after night they display knowledge.

Psalm 19



The spectacular universe and our magnificent bodies are too complex and fantastic for me to ever believe otherwise.






Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.