Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I am just learning how to cook.

Not altogether, but I learn something new every week.

This summer I learned to make kaysudeeahs aka quesadillas.
(This morning, I learned to spell them)

If you don't have these tasty treats in your dinner or lunch arsenal, you gotta add them.


Last night I needed to think of something for dinner. I didn't have a big chunk of
meat in the fridge and the hamburger meat was looking grey. (hate when that happens)

I spotted the small tortillas sitting on the shelf and dinner was born.

We had cheese and a little left over chicken, a jar of salsa and a ripe avocado in the house.

Katie just likes cheese and a little chicken.
I like the avocado and a teeny dip in the salsa added to my cheese and chicken.

It's quick and easy to make.

You need a hot frying pan.
Tortilla on the bottom, fixin's in the middle and tortilla on top.
Heat up.
Flip.


Try it! You'll like it.


******

DSC_3985-3


We went to a classic car show on Sunday afternoon.
The humidity had disappeared and the wind was blowing.
It was a perfect Wisconsin day.

DSC_4025-2

What is your favorite classic car?

Katie likes the convertibles and the corvettes and vipers.
I like the trucks and the muscle cars.
Patrick likes the trucks and the Super Sport.


Later that night....


sunshine



Encourage one another,
Donna

p.s. that storyboard took every bit of my brain power this morning....
i need to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.