Sunday, June 26, 2016

Happpiness comes from Snapchat.

Well...maybe not exactly.

Snapchat has silly filters and you can apply them to your face.
They go away in ten seconds or so...but you can take a screen shot of the really good ones for safe keeping. haha

A few weeks ago my brother in law Paulie came to town.
I wanted to make him laugh.
And I did.




He LOVED Snapchat and laughed so hard.








Me too.






Here are Katie and I on regular Instagram.
We were waiting for Paulie to arrive on the bus.







She makes me laugh.


********


“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” 
~Marcel Proust

Encourage one another,
Donna













6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:33 AM

    Love the pictures AND the quote. We recently played the "Chewbacca Mom" video for Cassie & Daniel and for Daniel's family and we all laughed SO hard. It's so good to laugh at good clean fun.

    SandyC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which is why I am grateful for Y-O-U!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:37 AM

    So dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too much fun! I think I need to be on snap chat. It seems like ALL of the cool kids are there : ). Maybe I will do that one day this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:37 PM

    Would love to follow you on instagram but couldn't find you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.