Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Why should I do that?




Here is my beautiful Booja J bag knit in Noro Kureyon 102.
It has bits of a pink towel all over it. I have been able to pick most of them away. I did not put my wool bag in a zippered pillowcase this time. I didn't think I needed to do that....well...it would have kept the fuzzies off of it. I am thrilled with how it felted tho. It is much prettier felted than it was unfelted.
The i-cord got very tangled whirling around in the wash machine too. It probably would have faired better in the pillowcase.
My excuse for not using a pillowcase this time is that the last thing I felted did not felt as nicely IN the Pillowcase as the things I have felted outside of the pillowcase.



Here is the Opal Southwestern socks I am now knitting. Isn't it pretty.
My challenge for these socks is to see if I can match the stripes.



See how unmatched the stripes are? Some folks don't mind unmatched stripes. I think I mind.
So I guess I will unravel the ball of yarn and see if I can find the same beginning. Yikes...I'll let you know how THAT goes.

________

Emma is still unwell. Poor dear.
We may be adjusting our busy Tuesday schedule today.

_________

Anybody want to talk about The Practice? We have thoroughly enjoyed this season. James Spader is awful and funny and odd. I hear that they are canceling the show and giving James his own show.
Has anyone else heard this news? Do you think they will take anyone along with him to a new show?
If anyone goes with him I predict it will be the actress with the English accent and the blonde.
Both so forgettable to me that I can't even remember their names. Sharon Stone should come back and work with him....she was great in her guest starring role.

Am I talking to myself here?....very possibly...sorry...

_________

One last thing, if you like knitting and blogging, check out Wendy Knits and Knit Happens over on my sidebar....

Wendy is the most amazing knitter I have ever encountered.

Knit Happens has the cutest pink and green site and new yarn store.

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.