Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Ya want to know what makes me mad?



I tell you those Peta folks know how to push buttons...they are good at it...and they are morons!
The slogan is a clever play on words in a demented, disrespectful, blasphemous way.
I am not too surprised.

I believe we are stewards of this lovely planet. We are to take care of the beautiful animals and land that God has provided. But I also believe there is an order to things. God placed man over the animals...if man decides to eat some of the animals...so be it.

Hey Peta....it's my choice

I'm sure they are very familiar with that slogan.

In Animal Utopia, the animals can be in charge. The Peta folks can join them.

So there!

_____________


Lord, what fools these mortals be!
William Shakespeare


There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749 - 1832)
______________




"The curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. And when the centurion, who stood there in front of Jesus, heard his cry and saw how he died, he said,"Surely this man was the Son of God."
Mark 15:38

Praising Him,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.