Monday, February 27, 2006

Cover Girls


Make your own magazine cover!
I loved trying this...but could not come up with catching article titles....
Go see a few really great covers here, here and here.

First spotted at Mental multivitamin.










Click here to make your own spiffy magazine cover :o)

Leave a little note if you try this and put one up at your blog. I love seeing these! Everyone has been so clever!

*******




Congratulations to Drew and Cheryl for winning Dancing with the Stars!
They were my favorite team!

Ye-Haw!

*******

Emma is well enough to go to Biology class this morning.

Katie is coughing like a dog and she has a little fever.
I don't have the heart to tell her she can't play with Carrie this afternoon. (We had to cancel with Carrie on Friday also) For Katie, there can be nothing worse than missing a visit with a friend. Poor dear :o(
She does not complain of pain and the fever doesn't even slow her down.
But the thought of taking a little medicine totally ruins her day!
"It tastes icky"

Waaaaaa.....


I continue to be very thankful that I have not caught this bug...and that our afflictions are so very light.

I'm still reading Anna Karenina. I am enjoying it very much!
(Kitty is visiting Dolly.
I hope Kitty and Levin get together :o)

Are you reading any gems?
Are you staying well?
Did you finish knitting your projects by the time the flame was extinguished?

I hope so!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.