Saturday, February 11, 2006

You Betcha!


If there is someone on your blogroll who makes your world a better place just because that person exists and who you would not have met (in real life or not) without the internet, then post this same sentence on your blog.

Via Julie D @ Happy Catholic


I am encouraged and enlightened and entertained on a daily basis by the dear people I have met due to the internet. People in real life and cyber-life...both so real and true and remarkable.

My world is a better place because of all y'all.



*****

You know, with all my fussing over the cell phone...

I am sure glad that Emma has one!

She drove to Oshkosh for a Summer camp reunion last night by herself and will return tonight so she can play indoor soccer.

Because she has a phone she can call me and let me know that she is going in the right direction :o) and she can tell me what time she arrived at her destination!

I'm so proud of her. She had to find her location on Mapquest, (then we double checked with a real map(you know how goofy Mapquest directions CAN be,)) and then she had to drive at night.

The trip is just a touch over 100 miles (one way)...so it is a good starter trip.

All made so much easier on mom because of the cell phone :o)

******

I don't think I have told you this one....
When we got our first computer....

I told my husband...."This thing is a fad!"

He gets a real kick out of reminding me of that comment :o)


Wishing you a great weekend!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.