Friday, August 04, 2006

Friday Feast



Appetizer
Name an actor or actress you think is totally underappreciated.

Soup
Impress us by using a big word in a sentence.

Salad
What is something inanimate that you've given a name to (such as a pet rock)?

Main Course
What color would best represent your personality and why?

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: ____________ is so ____________.



What, I hope, Emma has been doing at camp again this summer....





Emma had a blast at camp last summer, she made great friends and grew in her faith. But, there is no way to communicate with them up there. (Which makes me crazy)
So I looked for and found this photo from last summer.

And I love seeing Emma's happy face, along with her friend Carolyn's.
(Carolyn is in front.)

We will go and get Em tomorrow in Black River Falls.
Can't wait!


********


My fill in the blanks...

Life is so precious and God is so good.


Looking forward to reading your comments....

I think the underappreciated actor could be interesting.

Update****

Sorry, I forgot all about Fine Arts Friday





Here is a nice story about the artist I stumbled upon this week.
George Erikson
~Young Scientist

Encourage one another,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.