Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Friday.....Five Things Meme

I was tagged.

And a five things meme...seems right for Friday :o)



Five things in my freezer:
ore-ida shoestring potatoes
bread
bagels
strawberries
pina colada mix (for my smoothies, really)


Five things in my closet:
Woolen shoes
jammies
New jean jacket
boxes of fabric
wedding dress


Five things in my car:
gas cards
change
garbage
SAT book
Newsboys CD


Five things in my purse:
barrettes
mascara
wallet
library card
receipts


Five things on my mind:
prayers for others
Matthew going back to Omaha
where will Emma go to college?
it's almost time to walk
what happens next to Zippy?
(I am reading a book called "She got up off the couch")

***************

You may answer here...or at your own blog...
You may answer all....or just one or two categories.

No pressure :o)


Fine Art Friday




Kim Parker



I was searching for a traditional portrait of a flower. The kind framed in gold.
But I spotted this contemporary piece on the way and couldn't pass it by.

Isn't it lovely. The colors are wonderful. It reminds me of the ceiling made of glass flowers.


It's humid and chilly here this morning. Isn't that an odd, summertime, combo?


See you in the comments!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.