Ode to a Sprinkler
There is no swimming
Slicing our legs.
thru the sprinkler,
from our eyelashes,
from skinny trees,
–Neighborhood Odes, by Gary Soto
Tagged by Laura to tell you Eight Things about me.
If you haven't met Laura yet, stop by her blog, she is smart and interesting and very sweet!
You know everything there is to know about me don't you?
At least everything you want to know.
I'll give it a try.
1. I once stalked Sylvester Stallone. Drove many hours to see him filming a movie.
Found the set. Did not find Stallone.
2. I have come to love Wisconsin, but I hate our high property taxes.
3. When I go to the beach, I sit in the shade.
4. My dad looked like Dean Martin and Peter Falk(Columbo) all rolled into one.
5. I look nothing like him at all.
6. I talk to animals. Even turkeys beside the road. Ask my boys.
7. The moon delights me. I find it dreamy and romantic and it makes me think of a zillion songs.
8. I almost only listen to music in the car.
Now it's your turn.
Tell us some things we don't know about you!
Something that will make us smile on this wonderful Thursday.
Encourage one another,