Saturday, December 29, 2007

This and That

blogshot
Yesterday, thoughtful reader Linda, emailed and offered Patrick and I tickets to a Badgers Hockey game.

I have always wanted to go to a Badgers Hockey game!

So, yes! Thank you Linda!!!

My husband on the other hand is not too sure about a hockey game.
He has never been to a hockey game.

I have assured him hockey games are a blast.

And much more fun than a Diana Ross concert.



(Which he went to with me when we were dating.)



You can all laugh now.

**************


Handcrafted.
20071229_2993
Dana asked if we had gotten anything handmade for Christmas.

This beautiful handmade set of note cards are from Lynn.
20071229_2996


20071229_2991
She has a gift for design and packaging.

A perfect little piece of red and white yarn graced that little hole in the bag.

I lost it.

Lynn, come tell us in the comments how you made your design.

There was a hard material and a sharp object involved.


*************


20071229_2987
These pretty cards are from Florence Italy.

I bought them in April.

Seems I forgot to show them to you.

So on the Fifth day of Christmas.

I present to you....

Adorable Italian Cards


***************


Again, Dana requested something.
And I aim to please.

"Wherefore art thou food shots?"

20071226_2921

Leftovers, Baby!



**********



Earning my wings.
-2972
We celebrated Katie's birthday with some of her girlfriends yesterday afternoon.



**********


And if you haven't met Dana yet, you really must go over to meet her,

Dana @ Hidden Art

She blesses me with ideas and comments and cards and love.



So that's all I know.

We had another six inches of snow yesterday and I shoveled my brains out.

Wisconsin is nearing the state record for inches of snow.

You should come and see it :o)

I'll cook a tenderloin.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.