Monday, May 18, 2009

Life without photoshop is interesting...

DSC_1137


DSC_1132

Not so bad, really.


DSC_1161

This one could use some help. But I like it in all it's washed out, windy glory.


DSC_1190

No help needed here.



DSC_1195

Experimental. Big, happy surprise.

I love those photos that are all wrong and really beautiful anyway!


***

Does anyone watch Survivor? Anyone?
I don't talk about it much, but, I actually love it. This was ONE great season and the finale was amazing!

***

Anyone can carry his burden, however hard, until nightfall. Anyone can do his work, however hard, for one day. Anyone can live sweetly, patiently, lovingly, purely, till the sun goes down. And this is all life really means. ~Robert Louis Stevenson


Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. ~Theodore Roosevelt


Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln


****

School is calling my name...
I can hear Katie's footsteps above me...

Thank you for your support and care over the weekend. Love you all!

What was your favorite part of last weekend?



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.