Friday, May 22, 2009

Somewhere in this post you will find a Friday Five.


DSC_1287-2

Four o'clock
may 21
cloudy

perfect light

Just taking notes for myself :o)

DSC_1283-cr

Lips courtesy of a Bomb Pop

How do you like that old band-aid mark.

We're talkin' real life here :o)

***

Today's photoshoot may have to be rescheduled due to rain. It's just starting to drizzle now.
I'm glad I have a few free mornings coming up.

DSC_1239-2
The lilacs came and went so quickly this year.
The flowers on our neighbors bush seemed to blossom and die at the exact same time.

Perhaps it was all the rain?


Friday Five:Lessons


What kind of out-of-school lessons did you take as a kid?
What valuable lesson did you learn this past week?
Who in your life really needs to be taught a lesson?
What kinds of lessons would you love to have a private teacher for right now?
What steps have you taken to lessen the impact of these rough economic times?



HT to Friday Five . org



I have one other question.

How many hours do you sleep at night?

I seem to need less and less.

Or is it just the gloriously loud birds that wake me up with their boisterous chatter?




"I will find you!"



Encourage on another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.