Saturday, May 09, 2009

Our beloved Esther Jean.


Mom and Janet

“All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother”


*****


Yesterday was a surprise day off for Katie. And a blessing to her momma.

I loved having her home. It was perfect outside. Just gloriously, gorgeous.

Katie invited a girl friend from school to come over to play.
(She is a real beauty, inside and out.)

20090508_8703-2

They coaxed me into a game of foursquare.

Do you remember that game?

I like that game. I can kick little nine year old butt. But I held back :o)

20090508_8671-2

Ella liked to spice up the game with all sorts of new rules. Like throwing the ball and making us run after it.

Ah hem!

20090508_8695-2

She said when you want to play it straight, without all the fancy rules, you call out

"old fashioned".

That's me...all the way...baybee!

****

A mother's day message from Katie,


20090508_8640

20090508_8656

Some chalky love for her madre and padre.


****

My heart is full of thanks to God for all of the ways He has blessed me.


That includes you!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.