Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Occupying Katie


DSC_0985DSC_0987

1. Own a surley cat.


The one where Katie wears her lunch on her face.

2. Allow her to prepare her own lunch of canned Ravioli.

DSC_0997-2

3. Let her participate in the photoshoots.


DSC_1044DSC_1046

4. Play Pick Up Sticks.



DSC_1051Go!!!

5. Annoy her. (Go!!!!)


DSC_1061

6. Eat Sweet Peas.


DSC_1064DSC_1066


7. I mean...play with peas.

DSC_1087-2

8. Be

DSC_1091-2



****


movie_up

Sunday morning we went to see UP.

20090318091026

We loved it.

Emma, Katie and I cried three times. It has a very touching storyline.
I won't spoil it. I want you all to be as surprised as I was.

If your town has early viewing times, I highly recommend it.
Our tickets were only five dollars each. That is a great savings!


(pictures from Google Images)


Our weather forecast is for below 70 and rainy all week. So we will be doing a lot of inside things.
I don't think I will buy a big summer swim pass this year.

Can you imagine a summer when it doesn't warm up to 80 all summer?

Well. I can. It has happened. More than once. And we are on target for that this summer already.

I hope to be proven very wrong. ASAP.


Happy Tuesday!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.