Wednesday, June 17, 2009

People always ask.....



DSC_2087-2


Why I let my mom take so many pictures of me.

By Katie Boucher


I let my mom take so many pictures of me because she wants some practice.
Also because I love her sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!
She lets me goof around between pictures , its a lot of fun ;)
The last thing is that I don't want to say ''no'' to my mom & it makes her
so HAPPY!

DSC_2079-2



Dear Katie,

I love you soooooooooo much, too.
Thank you for helping me learn.
Thank you for being a fabulous model.

Thank you for making me laugh. A lot!

You are my favorite nine year old in the whole wide world.

Love Always,
Mom






DSC_2077-2


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.