Saturday, March 19, 2011

March


A blue day.
A blue jay,
and a good beginning.

One crow,
melting snow---
Spring's winning!



~ Elizabeth Coatsworth
thanks jep


****

DSC_4570rem


Just about a year ago I went to listen to Stephanie sing.


DSC_4578-rem


Sitting and listening to Stephanie is pure joy.

Stephanie's Webpage

****

DSC_0519

March comes along and I am reminded of the day I bought my Nikon D80. The year was 2007.
Three weeks after buying it we went to Paris with Emma and two of her friends.

This was a picture of the Louve the night we arrived in Paris.
It was a Friday night. It was a free night for young people.

I will have to go and find the rest of those pictures to show you some of the art we saw.
I'll do that another day tho, I've gotta get going.

I have to get ready for the family photoshoot I have this morning.

Wish me luck...and light and a happy baby. :o)


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.