Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sneak Peek!

On Saturday I was delighted to see this darling family again!
A few years ago we spent a fun morning at the zoo together taking pictures of
their little guy. I rode the little red train. It was pretty darn fun and a great memory.

Just six weeks ago they had a little girl.
S.H. is so strong and quick already. Holding her head up and rolling over.
My goodness. She is Super Baby :o)

DSC_7118-5

DSC_7242-3

DSC_7137-5

DSC_7178-5


DSC_7312-4


Argh!!!

DSC_7592-5

We wore her out with the outfit changes and posing :o)


DSC_7534-3

The dad's expression (although subtle) in the picture makes it for me. Emotional.

DSC_7596-3

I am very fond of this moment in time.

DSC_7434-5rem

Beautiful, peaceful momma.



Thank you for choosing me, A and D.
I hope you love your pictures :o)


*****


Emma's home.

DSC_7749-charming

DSC_7750-4


She's so pretty.

****


Dancing With The Stars.
Quick Step Version


Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: Loved them!
Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff: Like Astaire with lots a hair
Hines Ward and Kym Johnson: Cute couple with talent.
Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas: Poor girl needs a new hairdresser
Romeo and Chelsie Hightower: Awkward
Kendra Wilkinson and Louis Van Asmtel: Nice feet. Strange posture.
Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke: Can you say, Gaston?
Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna Trebunskaya: Not good.
Petra Nemcova and Dmitry Chaplin: Very graceful.
Wendy Williams and Tony Dovolani: Horrible.
Mike Catherwood and Lacey Schwimmer: Cute face. Bowl-legged and pigeon toed.


My top three will be the top three.
Again I am totally surprised and thrilled.


Since I am not watching the NEWS anymore....I have plenty of time to watch this fun show.

I think they should offer money to charities to draw more 'stars'.

I want Ted Danson to do this...and maybe even John Travolta would do it then.
I have a hunch John will show up this year to cheer on Kirstie....perhaps he will get the bug.

Does anyone else remember Ted Danson dancing in Body Heat?
I always remember the dancers.


Kevin Costner danced in all of his first movies...then he stopped dancing and lost his movie mojo.
(Fandango, Bull Durham, Dances with Wolves) It's just a crazy theory of mine.

And because it's my favorite dance that most people don't know...I'm gonna show it again...




(pay special attention to sec :52. Thanks)


Thanks for being here.

Encourage one another,
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.