Tuesday, April 26, 2011

DSC_9194-6cra


I want to encourage you when you are shooting in the full sun.
Remember it can be done.
Set your camera up to work the best in bright sun. Test shoot.
Remember shadows on the face are usually unflattering.
Notice this.
That's why I'm always shooting with the sun behind my person or shooting in a little shade.

Notice how the Kaisers snapped their pictures in the bright, bright sun.

I learn so much by looking and noticing.

and now I want to put on my wide lens.


The Image is Found/Personal blog



*****


This is my favorite kind of humor. I laughed so hard!!!






And now...Katie and I have two new lines...

We would be so happy and I can't wait!!!
A saying is born....


Have a great day!

Love you like a friend!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.