Saturday, June 04, 2011



"May you comport yourselves with dignity and treat others and yourselves with kindness.
May you remember to say 'I'm sorry' when it counts
And 'I love you' when it's hard to say that therefore matters most.
May you both express and experience thankfulness.
May this be a life of courage, kindness, and honor. May it be a life of joy. Amen"


Beginner's Grace by Kate Braestrup
Our friend, Jep, left this beautiful prayer/blessing in the comments this week and I wanted to be sure
to share it on the blog.
Thank you Jep.






DSC_1615-6


I put on a different lens. The 35mm 2.0
I think it distorts the face. These were the most normal looking pictures.

Does anyone else think their 35 distorts a little on a full frame?


DSC_1632-6

I like this one because the colors are so true.

That sunburned nose and freckles popping out like dandelions.
Raised by the sun.

And most of all I love the shape of her lips.
I think.

Or the color of her eye.



Wishing you a weekend filled with courage and kindness and love,
Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.