Monday, January 02, 2012

DSC_5599-5

"Katie, do you have sunglasses?
"yeah."
"Go get em?"
"Why do I need sunglasses?"


Katie and Patrick went skiing on Saturday.
They did great!


DSC_5644-7

As I always do at the beginning of a new year, I determine to take a picture a day or a picture a week.
I started another set on my Flickr page this year.

Last night, I realized I hadn't taken a picture...so in the dark, in the kitchen, I gave it a shot.

This morning, I tried all sorts of actions...and this one made the picture look like an old magazine ad.
How cool is that?
It's one of the MCP actions.

DSC_5644

here is the original


***


One more day of having Katie home all day with me.
It's been very nice for Katie and Ginny to bond.

Ginny is sleeping thru the night and I am super happy about that.
She is learning and listening and growing.

We are going shopping today for more bully sticks. The dog can come in the pet store with us.
A chance for a new socialization opportunity.

I hope you had a really nice New Years eve and day!

I'm not doing resolutions.

But if you have a fantastic resolution story, we'd sure like to hear it!






My Pinterest words and posters board has lots of inspiration.
Head over there to read them all!



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.