Monday, January 09, 2012

DSC_5917-8


Oh! How I love to take down the tree.
It makes me feel like the house just expanded!!


DSC_5919-6

Katie vs. Mommy


DSC_5885-7


Ginny continues to grow faster than anything you have ever seen.

We take her to Starbucks to meet the wonderful baristas.






Downton Abbey Season 2 premiered last night.
It was all that I hoped it would be....more stories, more music, more wonderful acting.

I love Downton Abbey.

I honestly think it is the best thing on television....in a really long time.





I made this for dinner last night! It was very good. If you follow the link under the picture you will find the recipe.


And I find chopsticks frankly distressing. Am I alone in thinking it odd that a people ingenious enough to invent paper, gunpowder, kites and any number of other useful objects, and who have a noble history extending back 3,000 years haven't yet worked out that a pair of knitting needles is no way to capture food? ~Bill Bryson


Recipe above.
Folk recommended.
The best part.
The Ritz cracker and buttery topping.


Happy Monday!!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.