Tuesday, January 24, 2012




Katie is in Forensics at school. I call it speech club cause forensics is too hard to say.
That's ironic.

Anyway, she has chosen solo acting and her piece is a monologue.
It is Coat of Many Colors by Dolly Parton.

The 'speech' tournament is Thursday!
So exciting.

She is attempting a Southern accent.

I suggested she sing the last few lines of the song at the end.
(And I know nothing about speech giving.)
But she said 'no'.

I think it's a great idea.
But what do I know.


*****

Katie WILL be singing a solo in the Blessed Varieties talent show.
How this little peanut has the guts to do this, I do not know.
She thinks it's fun and actually wants to be up there alone.

I love to sing in the chorus.

Solo. Oh NO.



This is what she will be singing.
So sweet.

***

And then there is Seussical the musical which she is participating in this Spring.

It's all or nothing around here.

DSC_6407

So proud of you Katie dear!


Love and Kisses,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.