Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pinterest Picks



Source: vogue.com via Donna on Pinterest



The ladies from Downton Abbey in Vogue.
I love much about this picture...except the crop.


Source: google.com via Donna on Pinterest



She is the oldest woman ever on the cover of Vogue.
That is fantastic!


Source: google.com via Donna on Pinterest



I adore this natural, windy, gorgeous picture of Lucy!
And that bow!!! My style.







I love this symetry and the blankets and calm colors.





So beautiful.

I like lemony and lime things.

Did you know, those are my favorite yogurt flavors?





My O my. I want to eat this.
Perhaps because it looks so moist.

Cake must be moist.
Food in gereral must be wet.

Is that weird?


*****

I saw this on Jimmy Fallon's talk show, I happen to think it's really funny.


Jimmy Fallon mixes things up with Tim Tebow and Davie Bowie.





Tebowie (1/12/12)


Encourage one another,
Donna

Go. Pack. Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.