Friday, April 20, 2012

Flash Back Friday


When I flip thru my pictures I do not think of a theme...I just pick out cute pictures.


DSC_9892

This is Matthew. Love him.


DSC_9906

This is Emma. Love her.

DSC_9916

The whole crew. Love them.

DSC_9900

Patrick and Matthew.
Loving.


DSC_9910

I mean...come on....

Patrick Sr and Patrick Jr.

DSC_9909

Emma verses the cake.

DSC_9902

"He likes to butt things with his head."
"How proud you must be."

not really....a bucket of jays caramel corn makes the perfect size hat for a one year old.

DSC_9917


apparently a bicycle helmet doubles for a football helmet.

With a stay at home mom...kids learn to make do.
It's good for them.


DSC_9919

darling boys....
boyers and bouchers

DSC_9898


our precious twins
1988
they are not my babies....but i am very fond of them :o)




no theme...just cuteness galore.


******

Enjoy your babies.
lovelovelove.


Be always coming home.

Please.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.