Thursday, April 05, 2012

DSC_9185-7

Katie as Katniss.

I was mesmerized with Jennifer Lawrences' lips.
My image should be cropped much closer. Lots of close ups in The Hunger Games.

Katie and I liked the movie very much.
I hope the districts revolt. They better.



DSC_9229-7kk-lo

How thankful I am to live in the land of the free.


***

We are still planning for Easter. Emma is coming home today and if all goes well, we will head to Omaha.
I hope you have great plans with loved ones this Easter.
Our mom's birthday is on Easter this year. It's always special when that happens.

Thank you for praying yesterday.

Lots of love,
Donna


p.s. please feel free to write your Hunger Games impressions in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.