Friday, April 13, 2012

You know what day it is?

It's FLASH BACK FRIDAY!!

Woo!


old photos 004

Here are our beautiful parents.

old photos 006

Grandma Hansen made a few of these costumes. She told me. Can you find my mom? This is a school dance picture. I think it is 8th grade. Katie may have gotten her long legs from Grandma Esther. Or her daddy.

P1010177

Here are my parents in Acapulco, Mexico. They would have their pictures taken on vacay.

amoon

I take pictures all the time. Guess what I was doing in this picture?
Well. The moon looked very big and was rising behind Patrick and Katie.
This did not turn out like I was hoping it would.


donna

Here I am. What a cute little girl.


0-9

I'd guess this is about eight years ago.
Love this shot.

aphoto05

This one is funny.

little dancer

Degas pose.



Somebody stop me.

*****

John Updike's April

April
It's Spring! Farewell
To chills and colds!
The blushing, girlish
World unfolds

Each flower, leaf,
And blade of turf--
Small love-notes sent
From air to earth.

The sky's a hear
Of prancing sheep,
The birds and fields
Abandon sleep,

And jonquils, tulips,
Daffodils
Bloom bright upon
The wide-eyed hills.

All things renew.
All things begin.
At church, they bring
The lilies in.


Remember, rejoice, renew.

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.