Thursday, April 19, 2012



Man. I like this song.

The group is called Carolina Liar.

Here's how it goes around here....
I hear a song on the radio.
I hand the iphone to Katie and tell her to search for it on itunes.
Katie finds it.
I am surprised by who sings it.
I write it down.


Here are some other notes I have taken on my phone in the last year.


The Last Girls. A book.

Seventeenth Summer, Sister of my Heart and 50 Acres and a Poodle: Books to Movies. Yeah. I fancy myself a movie producer.

Castle on a cloud: Audition Piece

Postcard Inn at Holiday Isle: Keys hotel

maisy lucy nelle matilda misshoney jilly monroe minny harper honey sallybelle libby calliet hadley ginny:dognames

Saving Dinner: book

Glymakopoulos: Our family name before it was changed

Real Chili: Restaurant in Milwaukee

Adelle Dinkler: I don't know


I also have directions and movie lists on my phone.
It's quite handy.

Come back tomorrow for Flash Back Friday.

Ya never know what you're gonna get.

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.