Monday, June 08, 2015

Diptych streak.


Our weekend.



I like to have a destination when I walk.

Trying to walk...
1. park far away
2. use fitbit
3. walk Ginny


Katie turned in a very big project today. We celebrated after school at her favorite Mexican spot. She loves the cheese dip!! #cucos

Hard work deserves a reward.



Big Red. #UW

We went to the UW union on Saturday.
It's so beautiful down there.


I'm on a diptych roll 💕


Huge doors and belly button.

:op


It's just so nice to spend time outside!


“In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.” 
~Margaret Atwood

"In the summer, at the end of the day, you should taste like salt."
~Donna Boucher



Yeah. I'm right up there with Ms. Atwood.

NOT!

But it's true.  I'm much more salty than dirty.


Happy warm days to you all!

Donna









11 comments:

  1. Dear Salty Donna,

    I got a fitbit for Mother's Day and I'm a bit obsessed with it. :)

    Beautiful pictures of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Except the salt taste should be from the ocean, right?

    The ivy is gorgeous. So is the girl in front of the huge doors with the belly button. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps thats why the cats like to lick my hands in the summer....and my forehead....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:41 PM

    Walking is all around good for a body...and soul.
    I got sidetracked gazing at Katie's eyelashes...pretty and then, that door...amazing!
    What a good weekend and good photos, too!
    love and prayers, jep

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather is finally warm here, and it's making it really hard to get the kids to school....really hard lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy J in WI7:14 PM

    Enjoy summer, Donna. Thanks for all the reminder pictures of my past!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Boucher girls and their belly buttons... :P Last day of school here today. I've starting paying them for matching the socks. Going to be a long summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Miz Booshay, I love that idea of parking far away. I need to do that. I will do it tonight when I go to the grocery store. See that, you are an inspiration!

    I don't have a fit bit. I am a fatbat. On vacation we walked, walked, walked every day. My feet got blisters. I think the kids complained more than me and they are both much more fit. I don't like to complain. Or be fat. I ate 2 avacados for breakfast. I probably should have just had one. I wish I didn't like food so much.

    Thank you for listening to me ramble. Love, Becky

    ReplyDelete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.