Thursday, April 01, 2004

Lighten Up Francis!

So I'm told :o)

Here is my idea of funny.

Calling Sadam Hussein, So dam Insane tickles my fancy. Don't know why?

Almost anything Albert Brooks says cracks me up. " Say it! Say it! Say "I lost the nest-egg." Go on, say it! "

Steve Martin in The Jerk...very funny.
Navin R. Johnson: He hates these cans. Stay away from the cans.

And the joke that cracks me up...but my children think is terribly dumb...

This is a Pauly Shore joke...yeah...he said something funny...once...

Jakob Dylan and I went to highschool together. Jakob was on the baseball team.
One day I was at a game and happened to be sitting next to Jakob's dad, Bob Dylan.
Nearing the end of the ninth inning, Jakob was on third. Fly ball...Jakob sprints for home...
He slides and is OUT!
His father says, "How does it feeeelll, to be out at home?"

You must tell this joke in your best Bob Dylan....but nobody will laugh anyway...
I have found!

There...that was for my boys. I am famous at their college for my love of this very silly joke!

Thank you...Thank you very much!

Donna

One for the little kids in the crowd.

Why is Cinderella such a terrible football player?

Her coach is a pumpkin.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.