Thursday, April 15, 2004

The Red Cross





http://www.redcross.org/museum/

Attention ambitious curriculum writers out there;
A Red Cross Unit Study would really be cool don't you think?

Check out the Red Cross website...
Besides getting to see al of the beautiful posters, you can download a coloring book and find the patterns for the socks and sweaters the ladies were knitting during the war.




I think I still have my Red Cross Swim Card.

My sister Sue and I took swimming lessons together in Elmhurst. I remember three things about it.
The water was freezing, our parents came to watch, and we passed!

Burrrr...Public swimming pools in the Midwest, in June....burrrr....

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.