Friday, April 16, 2004

Ya wanna talk about lip-stick?

Hi I'm Donna and I am 46 years old and I am a make up novice.

I recently bought some lip gloss from Lancome. It is way too sticky and gooey.

Please recommend your favorite brands. I would like it to feel barely there and have a nice taste and smell.

___________

I also bought these little bronzer papers and they are o.k. But who remembers the wonderful Bronzing Gel from Bonnie Bell in the 70's? They had this nice bronzing gel and blushing gel. I can not find anything like it.

I have heard that some of the men's lines have a bronzing gel...

Any tips on bronzing gels?

______________

I bought some MK mascara and it is not thick enough for my sparse eyelashes. I have used many Lancome mascara's over the years and find them to be thick enough. But I was hoping to find something less expensive than that.

What mascara do you use?

__________

I am a huge fan of lotions and soaps. Here are my favorites:



Ahava Hand Cream.

ShiKai Henna Gold Shampoo

Jardin de L'Olivier Soap




I would love to hear about your favorite products. Help this ole gal learn some new tricks ;o)

Encourage one another,
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.