Bonnie @ belleonhertoes asked if she could interview me. Here are her questions. Bonnie is the very fit mom of many, excellent wife and lover of many things including yoga.
1) What is the secret to your happiness?
2) What are your favorite hobbies?
3) What is your earliest childhood memory?
4) What is your favorite life memory?
5) What are you looking forward to most?
1. I am happy because I believe that the Bible is true and that God loves me, and because of this my life has meaning and purpose.
2. I like to knit, quilt, needlepoint, cross stitch, rug hook, read and bake.
I use to love to dance and teach aerobics. I guess blogging is now a hobby too.
3. Perhaps it was my first day of kindergarten. I was four years old and my mother walked me to and from school. I have been told I said, "That was nice." But I had no idea that I would have to go back every day.
4. My parents dancing together in the family room.
5. Our children growing up and starting their own families. I can't imagine being a grandmother. Can't even imagine it. It is one of those too good to be true dreams.
Here is a fun movie game going around.
What are the first five movie quotes that come to mind?
I can't stand 'em
-Singin in the Rain, Lena Lamont
He hates these cans!
-The Jerk, Navin Johnson
-To Kill a Mockingbird, Scout
Wanna see my teeth?
-On Golden Pond, Norman Thayer
Tis but a scratch!
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Knight with arms cut off
If you would like to join in with the movie quote game please feel free to add yours to the comments box.
P.s. I just got a call from Peter and Jeaneen! They are in labor and I am off to the hospital to witness the birth (and take pictures) of their fifth child.
Please, if you are so inclined, pray for a Jeaneen.
The happiest days are when babies are born.