Saturday, March 26, 2005



Many of you know how much I love Jeopardy.
I watch it daily. I play with daily.
With a pen and paper.

I am no Ken Jennings. Well no one is, except Ken Jennings.


But I just love it. And I'm pretty good.
I have always thought it would be fun to try out for Jeopardy.
But I wasn't about to travel to do so.

So imagine my surprise when I heard that Jeopardy was having a contestant search right here in Madison. I bravely sent in a request for a try-out.

A month went by and I figured they had chosen their contestants. And I wasn't one of them.

Then on Thursday just after Patrick Jr. and I finished up playing Jeopardy, I remembered to tell him that I had applied to be a contestant.
Just as I said, I haven't heard from Jeopardy.

Emma says, "Mom you just got an email from Jeopardy."
Really!

There is was. My golden ticket.

I have an appointment on April 22 to try out for Jeopardy.
No kidding.

How am I going to lose 50 pounds in one month? is my first thought.
My second thought is, if I pass the test(which is unlikely)
and if I am on the show (unlikely) and end up in third place with little or no money (likely) I will be the first person to cry on Jeopardy?

It's a risk.
It's exciting.

It's Jeopardy!!!




Felted Buttonhole bags!
Cute, easy, fabulous.
If I do say so myself :o)


Just right for a wallet, sunglasses and your gameboy.



Unfelted.



Janice and Janet will celebrate their birthday tomorrow.
Janice gets pink and green, Janet gets red and pink.

I found the pattern at Whimsy.
She found the pattern at Mason-Dixon knitting.

Isn't the internet grand?

I'm off to read the Encyclopedia.

Not.

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.