Saturday, June 11, 2005




How about those colors?

This fabric was calling my name at the fabric store the other day.
Really, I wasn't looking for fabric. I was in search if some size One double pointed needles. But this was just so purdy! I had to buy it.
Now, will I set up the sewing machine and the cutting board and the ruler and cutters...will I make a little quilt of this?

Your guess is as good as mine.

If I buy two more packets of fabric I will have enough for a twin quilt top.

The boys have hand made quilts, but the girls don't yet....

Something to think about.

Check out Amy Butler, her amazing website, patterns and fabrics.

********

Amy at Good Soil is blogging again. She is such an amazing woman that you just have to go and see what she is up to this summer.

I want to live in Amy's neighborhood...don't you?

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.