Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Morning Meme

Julie D. said that I was most likely to do this quiz. And she was right!


What is your full name: Donna Elsie Booba

What color trousers are you wearing right now? none-still in my pink jammies

What are you listening to right now: The wind is rushing through the pines.

What are the last 2 digits of your phone number: 44

What did you eat last? Matthew came home from work at 8:00pm after a 12 hour day, so I sent Emma to Culvers to buy him some fried cheese curds. I had some too.

If you were a crayon what color would you be? red

How is the weather right now? It is the most perfect Wisconsin morning. The sun is bright, the wind is blowing and the temps are in the 60's.

Last person you talked to on the phone? Patrick Sr. I call him from the grocery store last night to make sure I was buying all of the ingredients for the Garden Pasta Salad.

First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Smile

Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, very much. She is smart, funny and full of faith. My three favorite qualities.

How are you today? Excellent

Favorite Drink? Always and forever, Diet Dr. Pepper

Favorite Alcoholic drink? no thank you

Favorite Sport? Green Bay Packers Football

Hair Color? Brown

Eye Color? green

Do you wear contacts or glasses? I wear cheaters now that I am over 43. I'm up to #1.75.

Siblings? 1 brother, 5 sisters

Favorite Month? I'll say June...cause this year it's been fabulous

Favorite Food? Roast Beef Mashed Potatoes and Gravy. I have not had this in a very long time. But our mother made the most delicious gravy in the world. It was dark brown and perfect.

Last Movie you watched? MIB 2. It was on tv.

Favorite Day of the Year? My birthday!

Are you shy? Nope!

Summer or winter? Summer

Hugs or Kisses? Kisses on the cheeks

Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

Do you want your friends to write back? Always!

Who is most likely to respond? Oh gee...who usually does these meme's...I'll say Laney.

Who is least likely to respond? MFS :o)

What books are you reading? Operating Instructions.

What’s on your mouse pad? Don't use one

Favorite Smell? Coconutty smelling sun tan lotion. Fresh Air (I'm like a dog in a car-head out sniffing away), roses, a baby's head. I love smells.

What did you do last night? Played tennis, goofed around on the computer (US Map game), knit, and watched a little tv.


How's that for a meme!


Janet- Whole wheat pasta does not taste much different than white flour pastas.
I have used spagetti and macaroni and they passed the picky test at our house :o)


Feel free to answer whatever questions you would like in the comments box, share some memories or take this to your blog for an easy post for today ;o)


Encourage one another,
Donna Elsie Booba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.