Friday, June 24, 2005




I know what you're thinking. (sisters) 'Why don't you shave your legs?!'







Why... It's not me :o)
It's Matthew our hard working 20 year old. He has already put in 49 hours this week.

Me last night- Matthew, don't take those socks camping this weekend, okay. It took me two weeks to knit them and I don't want them covered with mud and ruined.

Ain't fittin', just ain't fittin'.

Guess what we finished watching last night?
Oh, that is one wonderful movie! (Gone with the Wind) As I was watching the movie I turned to Emma and said, "This movie should have been called Pride and Prejudice."
Think about it.

Do you think Scarlett and Rhett will find their way back to one another?
I do.



Friday Five

1. Name three songs summer songs.
2. Who is your favorite cinematic couple?
3. Could you deliver someone's baby?
4. How many times have you seen Gone with the Wind?
5. Have you ever tried Minute Maid Raspberry Lemonade?


Can you tell I was drawing a blank on that last question?
Are your eyes ever so blurring in the morning, that even your glasses don't help?
Weird.


Here is a clue to my favorite cinematic couple;
JOE: Sometimes I wonder...

KATHLEEN: What?

JOE: If I hadn't been Foxbooks and you hadn't been The Shop Around the Corner and we'd just met --

KATHLEEN: Don't.

JOE: I would have asked for your phone number and I wouldn't have been able to wait 24 hours before calling and asking, "How about coffee, drinks, dinner, a movie, for as long as we both shall live?"



I'm off to clear my eyes.

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.