1. Would you be willing to commit perjury in court for a close friend? What if your lie would save his life?
2. Would you be willing to eat a bowl of live crickets for $40,000?
3. Would you have one of your fingers surgically removed if it guaranteed immunity from all major diseases?
4. Would you be willing to give up all television for 5 years if it would induce someone to provide for 1,000 starving children?
5. Would you accept $1 million to leave the country and never set foot in it again?
~I can't remember where I found these.
Fine Art Friday
London in Summer by Emma
Where's (Waldo) Emma?
Roof repair at Pemberley.
While the giant tarp was a slight disappointment...the rest of the grounds were beautiful and memorable and exciting.
Surprisingly, it was only 17 miles from the Waldeckers home!
We watched the Pemberley scenes from Pride and Prejudice last night.
"I was just there, yesterday!" Emma marveled.
So, our girl is home.
She had a fantastic time.
I am extremely grateful to Lynn and the Waldeckers...
and to God.
I see His fingerprints all over this adventure.
And I am awed by all of it.
Encourage one another,