Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My tummy is a twitter.
In an hour, Emma and I will be talking.
Can't wait.

I will post pictures as soon as she sends them.

Did you know, Emma comes home on Thursday?

Oh, I can't wait to give my little red-haired girl a hug and a kiss!



**********


I had my hair highlighted again last night.

Ooooo weeeee....

I'm looking blonde!

Honestly, the lighter hair looks very nice with my Danish complexion.

I always felt my skin didn't go well with my hair color.

I may be on to something :o)



***********


Two little tomatoes, the size of marbles, have made their appearance on my tomato plant!

Happy day!



************

Question of the Day

Who is the most famous person to graduate from your high school?

John Belushi.

Famous and infamous!


Can't wait to see your answers!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.