Monday, July 24, 2006

Now that I have my camera back, I can share with you some of my knitting.



Here are the Earthday socks.
My friend, Lynn, read (I think in one of Yarn Harlot's books) that sock cuffs let you know how long they should be. I knit these cuffs until they felt right. See how long they are....I like them just so.

Interesting theory.




When I finished the Earthday socks....I couldn't wait to cast on this yummy Zen Garden yarn. It is called Avocado Spring. I'm not sure why, but the colors interest me while I knit.



When I finish with these I am going to try to knit a lacy pair of socks. Lynn and I bought the same lace pattern and she has already knit one. I'm glad she went first, now she can help me if I run into trouble :o)




I would like to knit these in a green yarn...just like the picture, cause I am a copy cat.

What color would you knit them in?


Well, that's the knitting news.

Tomorrow, an update on the tomato plants and the rose bush.

How's that for a Quiet Life?


Encourage one another,
Donna

(Actually, Katie starts her "drama camp" First Act Academy today.
She is very excited. This year they will perform The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.