Thursday, July 27, 2006

Nobody's home


So, I read this...





Sewed this....





Bought this....





Watched this...





Project Runway

And yes, I cooked and did the dishes and drove Katie to First Act Academy and grocery shopped and watered the wee garden...but no pictures of those activities exist....so they don't make the blog :o)

But we know they happened, don't we.

And let me tell you....
ya know how people always say to you when they find out you homeschool...

"I could never do that!"

Well. After watching the First Act Academy director, Susan, manage and direct 67 children yesterday morning....I knew without a doubt...

"I could never do that!"


The play is tonight. We can't wait to see how it all comes together.


Photos tomorrow :o)


Have you or your children been in a play?


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.