Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday's Feast


Appetizer

What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?

Soup

Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?

Main Course

What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?

Dessert

When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?




*********


A week or so ago, I received an email from Dawn @ My Home Sweet Home, she had a few questions about Lightroom (photo editing program) . I sent her my answers and we chatted a little back and forth. Then she told me she writes for The Homeschool Blog Awards and wondered if I would be interested in doing an interview about photography.

Of course that sounded like a fine idea to me :o)

So she sent the questions and I sent the answers and this morning it appears all put together, as a really nice interview!!

So if you want to check it out, go over to Homeschool Blog Awards

Thank you Dawn, for making it so easy! Happy to meet you :o)


So....how famous do I have to be before I qualify for Celebrity Jeopardy???

Oh. That famous.

Nevermind.


********

Tv Talk

Survivor


Wasn't Survivor great last night? Finally some good thinking and scheming.

I cheered when Amanda pulled out that Idol.


Will Amanda and Parvarti make it to the end?
How did you like it when the doctor squeezed James' finger?

Grey's Anatomy

Whoever wrote this episode should write more....it was closer to the way I like to see this show written.

I was very happy to see Izzy come out of her dopier than dopey fog.

I like the Psychologist role. I hope they expand that a lot.
What is that actresses name? She is married to Ed Harris and was in Field of Dreams?

Kathy Something.


LOST

Are they dead?

Did Jack have a substance abuse problem before he was on the island?
Isn't the baby his brother?
Where is Claire?


*******

Daily Katie and Audrey Woulard tip of the day.


20080501_9385-2
Audrey sets her in-camera setting to Vivid.

If you like this bright style. You might like to try this tip.


*******


Don't forget to answer the Feast.
And share your LOST theories.



Can't wait to see what cartoons spring forth as favorites :o)

YABA-DABA-DO!!!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.