Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I Meant To Do My Work Today
by Richard LeGallienne

I meant to do my work today,
But a brown bird sang in the apple tree,
And a butterfly flitted across the field,
And all the leaves were calling me.
And the wind went sighing over the land,
Tossing the grasses to and fro,
And a rainbow held out its shining hand,
So what could I do but laugh and go?


20080510_0303-2


20080511_0367-2


If I can make photography my work, if it is what is meant to be....
'So what could I do but laugh and go?'



If I could be a television critic.....

No. I don't want that job.

I just like to watch.


On DWTS, my favorite part was when Len visited all of the pairs and gave his pointers. I like that guy.
If I can't dance with Maksim, I want to dance with Len ;o)

Again the judges were too hard on Kristi Yummygoochi.

I am sure Marisa will go.


******

House.

I didn't care for House at all last night...until the very end.

And how many times did you yell Amber at the television before House got it?

******

I am going to confess something....I watched the finale of The Bachelor.

And the bachelor picked the girl I wanted him to pick....and that made me happy.

There was even a real engagement with a real ring.

I hope they are still together. I hope they get married.

I am a kook.

*******


Patrick and I watched Now, Voyager on Saturday Night.

Now there is a classic.


"Oh Jerry, don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars."


What a great last line.




Any opinions on last night's television fare?

And why don't you share you favorite black and white classic with all of us?

That should be fun!



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.