"God's Favorite Color is Green."
Knitting Tammy just informed us of this wonderful fact.
And it made me laugh. She said it doesn't really state this fact anywhere in the Bible....
but it's obvious by looking around :o)
Which got me to thinking.....
What would God answer if he did one of our Memes.
I sure hope this is not offensive to anyone. I'm going for light and funny, not disrespectful.
And I happen to think.....
God has a sense of humor.
1. Where is your cell phone? Don't have one.
2. Where is your significant other? We're one.
3. Your hair? white, long (Katie says short and black)
4. Your mother? motherless
5. Your father? fatherless
6. Your favorite thing? your souls
7. Your dream last night? I don't sleep
8. Your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
9. Your dream/goal? your souls
11. Your hobby? miracles, gardening, bowling
12. Your fear? No Fear. Perfect love casts out all fear.
13. Where you want to be in 6 years? right here
14. Where were you last night? right here
15. What you're not? hateful, distant
16. Muffins? bran muffins
17. One of your wish list items? I wish you would love one another.
18. Where you grew up? heaven, earth
19. Favorite Song? How Great Thou Art.
20. What are you wearing? linen, robe
21. Your TV? Lost
22. Your pets? So many.
23. Your computer? Mac Air
24. Your life? beautiful, full
25. Your mood? serious, hopeful
26. Missing someone? always, always
27. Your car? no car
28. Something you're not wearing? Crocs
29. Favorite store? I shop on line.
30. Your summer? looks busy
31. Like someone? every one
32. Your favorite color? green, blue
33. When is the last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? No tears in heaven
PSALMS 126:2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: they said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them.
PROVERBS 15:13 A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.
If you can think if better, funnier answers, be sure to tell me in the comments.
These were off the top of my head, and I know there are funnier answers.
But one more thing.....
Does God have a body or is He just a formless entity?
I think I was taught that we are created in His image,
which could mean that He has a form.
What do you think?
The finale to Lost is on tonight.
Don't miss it!!!
Thank you all for sharing your songs and memories with us.
What a variety of artists....and songs.
Some I have never heard of before!
I really loved hearing your stories.
Music is the art which is most nigh to tears and memory. ~Oscar Wilde
Music is the shorthand of emotion. ~Leo Tolstoy
Music, when soft voices die
Vibrates in the memory -
~Percy Bysshe Shelley
Country music is three chords and the truth. ~Harlan Howard
[An intellectual] is someone who can listen to the "William Tell Overture" without thinking of the Lone Ranger. ~John Chesson
Encourage one another,