Friday, June 27, 2008


Friday's Feast




Appetizer

What is the weather like today where you live?

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?

Salad

What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?

Main Course

Name something that instantly cheers you up.

Dessert

How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?





Unexpected dancing is something that instantly cheers me up.
a rolled down window in the car
pretty clouds
overhearing Katie talking to herself
when the big kids leave me a comment
Regis
going out to eat
and shopping at Whole Foods.




Did I ever tell you why I like Regis so much?


Nineteen years ago, one month after Emma was born, I had a ruptured apendix.

I was so sick. And so all alone.

It was a dark time for me.

And while I was in the hospital room. I watched Regis and Kathie Lee for the first time.

And he made me laugh.

And I was not so lonely and sad any more.

And I have been devoted to him ever since.




20080621_2580awmcr3

Such cute little boys!

(I'm almost done editing krg. I think your pics will be up a bit early. :o)


20080627_2764

As I wander into the business world, I find myself doing things I have never done before.
I ordered all sorts of boxes and ribbons and wrappings from Paper Source the other day.

You just can't hand your clients their pictures in a vanilla envelope!

I need to settle on a color scheme and get some business cards, right quick!



Don't forget the Feast.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.